- RSS Channel Showcase 5305885
- RSS Channel Showcase 8005300
- RSS Channel Showcase 1160598
- RSS Channel Showcase 3064438
Articles on this Page
- 10/17/17--12:52: _dannyh on "Extremel...
- 10/17/17--23:03: _IDrive on "Backing ...
- 10/18/17--00:17: _IDrive on "When the...
- 10/18/17--00:50: _IDrive on "The Uplo...
- 10/18/17--01:15: _bradshaw on "Can't ...
- 10/18/17--03:40: _Oldfert on "Poor su...
- 10/17/17--12:52: dannyh on "Extremely Slow Backup"
- 10/18/17--00:50: IDrive on "The Upload Speed Very Slow !!"
- 10/18/17--01:15: bradshaw on "Can't login to IDrive Synology Backup App"
- 10/18/17--03:40: Oldfert on "Poor support"
Wow wish I would have read these slow posts. I'm into 5 days now. just at 70% So I'm making headway, but by the time I get done, It will start all over again. OMG! what happens if I have to restore???
Our application supports open file backup. However if any file/folder is in use and is locked by the application associated with it, such folders will not be backed up. In order to understand the reported issue, Please raise a ticket by forwarding your observations to firstname.lastname@example.org Our tier 2 technical support team will review the ticket and will contact you with an update.
Please post the details of the ticket number that is assigned to you, we will review the ticket and post the response in this forum.
We are checking this with our development team. We will contact you with an update soon.
For initial full backup, you may perform an express backup. IDrive ships you a hard drive of up to 3 TB. All you need to do is use Local Backup from the IDrive application and securely backup or restore all of your data from the hard drive and return the drive to IDrive.
This service comes FREE for Express Backup, once a year for Personal users and thrice yearly for Business users.
This service includes free return shipping for customers within the USA. Express orders shipped outside the United States may have additional shipping costs. Upon placing the order, our team will provide a shipping quote that will be charged separately.
For more information on express backup, please refer the following link: https://www.idrive.com/idrive-express
Solved for me: So the first page it takes me to when opening the app is asking for the Synology Login info although the page looks like an Idrive login page. The second page it loads after entering that info is that actual Idrive login page. Helps if I read what it is asking for... Silly me
Signed up yesterday, $6.95 special. Backup failed. Said my username/password was no good (that was after everything was supposedly good to go). I had used IDrive before, but let it lapse after a failure to restore (it ran on download for 3 days, then crashed with no files recovered). I opened a support ticket yesterday, but haven't heard anything back other than a "No reply" that my backup failed. I wish I read the forums earlier. Thank goodness I'm only out $6.95 (I hope).